Monday, August 4, 2008

New Beginings and introducing me

So I'm trying this blog thang again. You would think it's easy for someone who wants to be an author. But the only excuse I have is that my other writing's are only sometimes slightly based on me. So this is me in a nutshell; I am a former stay at home mom/Army wife. I was married for six years and struggled to make it work until the day he decided it didn't work for him.Whatever. I have been separated for almost a year now and am very VERY close to having the whole divorce mess put behind me and I cannot wait. I am so glad I didn't wait for him to file and took the initiative myself to get it done. I now live with my brothers and my mother and it's true what they say, you can never go back home. My beautiful son is currently living with his father in California where he is in school and soon to start speech therapy. He was diagnosed with Autism. I am working on trying to get myself on more stable ground so that I will be able to have more time with him but until then it's just me. It's not the easiest thing in the world to do believe me but some how I manage. I spend a lot of time alone but I have acquired myself some friends here in the lovely state of AZ and even managed to catch the eye of a very special man whom I adore. We also have had our ups and downs but I think we have finally found our way. I have no idea what is ahead of me but I know it's going to kick all kinds of butt. This blog will detail all the junk I do and don't do as well as random thoughts. Thank you Momobear for putting together the coolness.I still have more stuff do to to spiffy it up but at least I have made my first post

No comments: